1. These Are The Girls From “The Craft”
The amazing 1996 movie stars Robin Tunney, Neve Campbell, and Rachel True, as a coven of witches. Fairuza Balk plays Nancy, their crazy HBIC leader who goes power hungry and sort of evil. It’s must-see, and the styling is impeccable.
2. Lorde could seriously be the fifth member of the coven.
3. It’s a role she was born to play.
4. Why? She’s a total boss.
5. She’s understands the power of a good choker.
6. She’s not afraid to explore her Stevie Nicks side.
7. She enjoys an asymmetrical black dress with a heavy boot.
8. And she’s already got the requisite school girl look down.
9. Plus, she’s got tons of witchy jewelry and charms.
10. And, she can do dressy, too, when necessary for formal coven events.
11. She’s probably really good at casting spells.
“I bind you Nancy from doing harm, Harm against other people and harm against yourself”
12. And she’s already got some pretty intimidatingly witchy dance moves.
13. Plus, don’t even get us started on the black lipstick!
14. Right, Nancy?