1. You both hug like you haven’t seen each other in 20 years.
Which may or may not be too far off.
2. And then she inspects you from head to toe.
If you’re wearing a shirt with a microscopic pizza stain on it, she will notice.
3. She immediately has a good look around your room.
Luckily, you cleaned up beforehand. Right? RIGHT?
4. And, as predicted, she feels the need to help you “tidy up, just a little.”
5. She questions some of your life habits, like what you eat and how late you go to bed.
6. She also lightly critiques your posture.
8. She quickly decides you MUST go shopping for new clothes, which she’ll of course pay for.
9. And she has a detailed list of everything she wants to buy you.
12. But you stop doing your planned afternoon of sightseeing after 30 minutes because she’s too tired.
(And it’s kind of adorable.)
13. She meets all your friends, and visibly gets a little nervous about it.
15. You eat waaaay fancier food than you’re accustomed to, because she’s got the bill.
17. Overall, you have some unusually low-key and enjoyable nights of staying in.
You question why you don’t do that more often.
18. And you feel like you can truly be yourself around her.
19. She gets as enthusiastic as you do about any recent developments in your love life.
22. And she shows you that she is always thinking about you.
23. Sure, she reminds you of the things you have to work on, but it’s only because she knows how great you can be.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲