This test asks you to imagine several images and then reveals the subconscious meaning behind every image. Make sure you have a clear picture in your head before you click to reveal!
Imagine you’re walking through a desert and you see a cube.
2. What material is the cube made out of?
Eric Martin / Photobucket / Via s281.photobucket.com
3. Is the cube touching the ground?
Ok, so somewhere near the cube, imagine a ladder.
4. Is it leaning against the cube?
Flickr / Mkyl Roventine / Via Flickr: myklroventine
5. How far away is the ladder from the cube?
Great! Now picture a horse next to the ladder-cube-thing.
7. Is the horse tied to anything?
Flickr / firelizard5 / Via Flickr: firelizard5
8. Is the horse wearing a saddle?
9. What is the horse doing?
Flickr / Henri Ton / Via Flickr: henriton
Cool. Now, imagine flowers somewhere in the scene.
10. How many are there?
Flickr / Dennis Hill / Via Flickr: fontplaydotcom
11. Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?
Lori Branham / Via Flickr: kjunstorm
Lastly, there’s a storm somewhere in the area.
12. Is it threatening to you?
Jiri Zuna / Via Flickr: zuzkins
13. And is the storm far away or really close to the cube?
Flickr / mrpbps / Via Flickr: mrpbps
In The News Today
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›