10. Also, the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry does not seem fun, it sounds like a total bummer; everyone is always in danger of DYING.
Trolls, giant snakes, swarms of spiders — did anything good ever happen in this godforsaken place??
12. To everyone who wishes Gryffindor existed: Isn’t categorizing everyone into four different groups just a terrible idea?
Let’s just create animosity amongst our students by clumping them into different groups! No wonder Draco Malfoy was so messed up.
15. To your surprise, or lack there of, it actually isn’t “the best movie of all time”; all the movies start to blend together and feel exactly the SAME.
Plot: Harry is in trouble, someone is out to get him, Ron and Hermione are awkward, enter a random game of Quidditch, then Harry saves the day.
19. You’ve heard your friends geek out about it one too many times.
23. Also, everyone and their mother takes this photo next to the 9 ¾ cart when they’re in London.
Meanwhile, you’d plan out a completely different itinerary than going on the HP tour when in a foreign city.
27. Honestly, J.K. Rowling’s success story is the most interesting part of this whole thing to you.
She followed her dreams all the way to the end and has become one of the most iconic children’s authors of all time. Daaaamn.
So regardless of personal opinions about Harry Potter, she is the true wizard!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝