1. To start off, both films involve two star-crossed lovers and one tries to warn the other not to fall for them.
Spoiler: It’s because they have cancer and don’t want to to hurt the other person.
6. But they decide to live for every moment and do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do.
Like get married or go to Amsterdam, for instance.
10. Their first kiss is spontaneous (and in public) because they just couldn’t hold back their feelings anymore.
13. They definitely don’t take everything literally.
Landon helps Jamie with her bucket list by getting her a fake tattoo and taking her to a border so she can be “in two places at once.” And Augustus has that whole cigarette thing.
19. Because, thanks to the other person, they’ve changed for the better. And they’ll never forget them.
*cue crying forever* OK BYE
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›