1. To start off, both films involve two star-crossed lovers and one tries to warn the other not to fall for them.
Spoiler: It’s because they have cancer and don’t want to to hurt the other person.
6. But they decide to live for every moment and do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do.
Like get married or go to Amsterdam, for instance.
10. Their first kiss is spontaneous (and in public) because they just couldn’t hold back their feelings anymore.
13. They definitely don’t take everything literally.
Landon helps Jamie with her bucket list by getting her a fake tattoo and taking her to a border so she can be “in two places at once.” And Augustus has that whole cigarette thing.
19. Because, thanks to the other person, they’ve changed for the better. And they’ll never forget them.
*cue crying forever* OK BYE
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈