1. To start off, both films involve two star-crossed lovers and one tries to warn the other not to fall for them.
Spoiler: It’s because they have cancer and don’t want to to hurt the other person.
6. But they decide to live for every moment and do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do.
Like get married or go to Amsterdam, for instance.
10. Their first kiss is spontaneous (and in public) because they just couldn’t hold back their feelings anymore.
13. They definitely don’t take everything literally.
Landon helps Jamie with her bucket list by getting her a fake tattoo and taking her to a border so she can be “in two places at once.” And Augustus has that whole cigarette thing.
19. Because, thanks to the other person, they’ve changed for the better. And they’ll never forget them.
*cue crying forever* OK BYE
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. It's unclear how many people were inside the helicopter or what their conditions are.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?