1. You never back down on spending a little extra cash to make it feel special.
$1.00 for guac = ALWAYS
3. It is the perfect companion for road trips.
6. It is full of layers, and the longer you’re together, the more you learn.
7. When life gets messy, it keeps everything together.
8. But it can also get really lovey dovey and mushy, which is why you love it so.
9. You don’t even mind if it gets a lil cheesy!
10. And you two are always finding new ways to spice things up.
11. You do brunch together like it’s your calling in life.
12. You get a little jealous of its previous flings.
But at the end of the day, you’re just happy you were chosen.
13. Your best getaways involve the West Coast.
Holla @ the Bay Area!
14. But honestly, you could hang out anywhere and still be happy, so long as you’re together.
15. You will defend your burrito at all times.
16. Sometimes it can be a little too much, but you always come back for more.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›