1. You never back down on spending a little extra cash to make it feel special.
$1.00 for guac = ALWAYS
3. It is the perfect companion for road trips.
6. It is full of layers, and the longer you’re together, the more you learn.
7. When life gets messy, it keeps everything together.
8. But it can also get really lovey dovey and mushy, which is why you love it so.
9. You don’t even mind if it gets a lil cheesy!
10. And you two are always finding new ways to spice things up.
11. You do brunch together like it’s your calling in life.
12. You get a little jealous of its previous flings.
But at the end of the day, you’re just happy you were chosen.
13. Your best getaways involve the West Coast.
Holla @ the Bay Area!
14. But honestly, you could hang out anywhere and still be happy, so long as you’re together.
15. You will defend your burrito at all times.
16. Sometimes it can be a little too much, but you always come back for more.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›