1. Adjusting to communal bathrooms proves to be tricky.
6. And doing laundry is seen by some as an, erm, priceless experience.
8. Sharing a room can prove to be the toughest though.
13. People will definitely wake you up at some point.
16. Your romantic and sex life will inevitably change, for better or worse.
19. You may even start a path of unexpected sexual discovery.
21. Despite all this, you can feel really alone sometimes.
28. And while you respect your own privacy, you sometimes are a little curious about the people you now live with.
31. You may decide some people are just flat out horrible to live with and that a little roommate revenge might be in order.
34. Sure, you may be totally missing out on the finer things in life.
37. But at least you’ll always have some unforgettable stories.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️