1. Adjusting to communal bathrooms proves to be tricky.
6. And doing laundry is seen by some as an, erm, priceless experience.
8. Sharing a room can prove to be the toughest though.
11. Especially since you can’t wear what you want.
13. People will definitely wake you up at some point.
16. Your romantic and sex life will inevitably change, for better or worse.
19. You may even start a path of unexpected sexual discovery.
21. Despite all this, you can feel really alone sometimes.
26. Sometimes your RA is your best friend.
28. And while you respect your own privacy, you sometimes are a little curious about the people you now live with.
31. You may decide some people are just flat out horrible to live with and that a little roommate revenge might be in order.
34. Sure, you may be totally missing out on the finer things in life.
37. But at least you’ll always have some unforgettable stories.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲