1. Adjusting to communal bathrooms proves to be tricky.
6. And doing laundry is seen by some as an, erm, priceless experience.
8. Sharing a room can prove to be the toughest though.
13. People will definitely wake you up at some point.
16. Your romantic and sex life will inevitably change, for better or worse.
19. You may even start a path of unexpected sexual discovery.
21. Despite all this, you can feel really alone sometimes.
28. And while you respect your own privacy, you sometimes are a little curious about the people you now live with.
31. You may decide some people are just flat out horrible to live with and that a little roommate revenge might be in order.
34. Sure, you may be totally missing out on the finer things in life.
37. But at least you’ll always have some unforgettable stories.
Staff Writer, Dating Disaster
Here Are The Top Stories