1. You can send out delightfully ominous invites:
3. Your ring box can really hammer home the point “till death do us part.”
$21 from Etsy.
7. Your guests can appreciate a theme with actual color:
8. Flawless makeup on your wedding day will reach an entirely new standard:
9. And everyone will appreciate the dress code:
10. You can werk black beading and a birdcage veil like nobody’s business.
Look at this couple. Look how boss they look.
11. Or, if you’re really going for it, you can wear a bat in flight as a veil.
(From the Giles show at the Spring 2014 London Fashion Week.)
12. You can have sassy flower girl outfits:
With POM SPIDER BERETS.
13. Candy hor d’ouerves:
Honestly, this is reason enough.
15. You can defy nature by having black flowers:
16. You can acquire the most perfect spoons in existence:
$28.95 on Etsy
17. Your centerpieces can get real whimsical:
18. You can replace ice cubes with something more pleasing to the eye:
19. You can have a bloody great cake (sliced with an ax, of course):
20. Or this work of undeniable genius:
22. You can get a sick ride to and from the ceremony:
23. The phrase “smell my feet” won’t be out of place at all:
25. You can add little skull and crossbones accents everywhere and not feel excessive about it:
$35 on Ghostlove.
26. You can pay homage to all of your favorite Tim Burton movies:
Jack and Sally cake toppers, $189 on ArtFire.
27. You can have a decorative witch chilling in the background:
Photo by Wonderlane.