1. It’s always a good thing to love your body.
Cartoon Network / Via wowbecausefuckyou.tumblr.com
2. Especially when the media perpetuates unhealthy standards of beauty.
Cartoon Network / Via feelingtheweirdness.tumblr.com
3. You should be able to wear whatever you want, whenever you want, and feel nothing short of fantastic.
Cartoon Network / Via lump-off-bitch.tumblr.com
4. And you know what? It’s okay to be vain and not apologize for it.
Cartoon Network / Via adventure-to-the-future.tumblr.com
5. (But if you don’t care about your appearance, that’s totally cool too.)
Cartoon Network / Via purpurrpurrrin.tumblr.com
6. You are allowed to openly love food.
Cartoon Network / Via southsidebeehive.tumblr.com
7. And you never have to justify what you eat to anyone.
Cartoon Network / Via afrognamedbob.tumblr.com
8. You can be independent and live your life completely on your own terms.
Cartoon Network / Via asmidgenofawkward.tumblr.com
9. As long as you’re not knocking down other women along the way.
Cartoon Network / Via heybrittany13.tumblr.com
11. And you should never feel pressured to date anyone you don’t want to.
Cartoon Network / Via coolestloserever.tumblr.com
12. You also should never feel scared to express yourself, no matter what.
Cartoon Network / Via heyimkiara.tumblr.com
13. And you’re not being a “bitch” just for standing up for yourself.
Cartoon Network / Via woah-rosy.tumblr.com
14. No one should judge you negatively for your sex life.
Cartoon Network / Via dontpoopmybrain.tumblr.com
16. Just as no one should make you feel bad for wanting kids or marriage (no matter how young.)
Cartoon Network / Via live-dance-poke.tumblr.com
17. It’s okay to be really angry sometimes.
Cartoon Network / Via yourdickmademeaddict.tumblr.com
19. No one is a “perfect” feminist,, nor is there such thing as a “good” or “bad” feminist.
Cartoon Network / Via fmxkyle.tumblr.com
20. And so long as you believe in the equality of women, you are 100% a feminist.
Cartoon Network / Via slumpuponmylumps.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›