1. It starts out with the realization that finals are around the corner, and you haven’t even cracked a book.
3. So, naturally, you procrastinate in any way you can.
7. You may cave in to some outside influences.
11. And you hit up the TV/Netflix/Hulu/HBO Go, OBVIOUSLY.
13. Although, sometimes, the stress of finals can weirdly make things a little steamy.
17. You start to neglect the important things, like basic hygiene.
19. In general, you feel everything start to slowly slip through the cracks.
21. And you become exposed to life’s cruelest Catch-22: you stay up late to pass finals, only to be too tired to remotely process anything.
26. Sure, there’s definitely some risk involved.
27. And you’ll probably feel a lot of guilt afterwards.
28. But when it comes to finals, everything is fair game.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›