8. “More vague narrating. Because this isn’t just about athletes. It’s about a corporation.”
18. “Concluding with a long-winded, dragging on more than before, continuation of saying stuff that sounds impressive, dear God it’s a summation of everything… okay—finally—our tagline inexplicably featuring a made-up word.”
20. The last frame. You can cry now.
In The News Today
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China's President Xi Jinping has said army personnel will be reduced by 300,000, the biggest cut to the military in almost two decades. ›