1. Scott Smalls — Tom Guiry
Tom Guiry has enjoyed a surprisingly solid career. He had small roles in Black Hawk Down and Mystic River and was even one of the stars of NBC’s shortlived Irish Mob series The Black Donnellys. He continues to act, though I have a feeling he still hears, “You’re killing me, Smalls” six times a day.
2. Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez — Mike Vitar
Benny “The Jet” retired from acting and has been a fire fighter in Los Angeles for over a decade now.
3. Michael “Squints” Palledorous — Chauncey Leopardi
When Squints got finished making out with Wendy Peffercorn, he continued to act, playing the recurring role of Kyle on Gilmore Girls and Alan on Freaks and Geeks. In 2007 he reprised his role as Squints in the straight to video sequel The Sandlot: Heading Home.
4. Wendy Peffercorn — Marley Shelton
Wendy wasn’t just the most successful character in the movie (sure she was older, but she did have a job), she’s continued to be the most successful of the younger cast since The Sandlot. She’s appeared in Robert Rodriguez’s Planet Terror and Sin City as well as films such as Scream 4, Never Been Kissed and Pleasantville.
5. Hamilton “Ham” Porter — Patrick Renna
Who didn’t love Ham?! The portly scene-stealer has never quit acting, memorably starring in The Big Green as a child and then going on to have recurring roles on Boston Legal and Judging Amy. Recently he co-starred with Matthew Morrison in a Funny or Die video.
6. Kenny DeNunez — Brandon Quentin Adams
Brandon had recurring roles on ’90s favorites Sister, Sister; Moesha; and Boy Meets World. He also starred in The Mighty Ducks as Jesse Hall and voiced a character named Raijin in Kingdom Hearts II.
7. Bertram Grover Weeks — Grant Gelt
Bertram no longer acts, but rather than getting really into the ’60s, he got really into music. He now works at New Sound Artist Management and if his Facebook is any indication, he’s dating a gorgeous woman, so I think he’s probably happy.
8. Timmy Timmons — Victor DiMattia
Not much is known about Dimattia, but he did write, direct, and star in a short film three years ago. You can watch it here.
9. Tommy “Repeat” Timmons — Shane Obedzinski
Tommy is the real-life Bertram here. Aside from this myspace photo, not much is known. If you know anything about Shane Obedzinski’s life today, let us know.
10. Alan “Yeah-Yeah” McClennan — Marty York
So Yeah-Yeah went and got huge. No seriously, check it out. That would be cool if he wasn’t also arrested for allegedly hitting his girlfriend in 2009.
11. Scott’s Stepdad — Denis Leary
Since playing Scotty’s dad in The Sandlot, you’ve seen Denis Leary all over the place. Starring in his own critically acclaimed, long-running cable series Rescue Me, being in movies like this summer’s Ice Age: Continental Drift and The Amazing Spiderman, and occasionally doing some comedy (be it live or in a Comedy Central special), the man’s everywhere.
12. Scott’s Mom — Karen Allen
Marion Ravenwood was Smalls’ mom? My mind is blown. Karen Allen has acted consistently since her career began in Animal House. But her most notable recent work was her return to the Indiana Jones franchise and her iconic character from Raiders, Marion. Maybe it would have been better if she had skipped that one..
13. Mr. Mertle — James Earl Jones
James Earl Jones was, is, and will always be a badass.
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.