Continuing his monopoly on twentysomething nostalgia, Jimmy Fallon brought in three of the most beloved early ’90s father figures on Wednesday night to help sing away his Tonight Show transition blues.
Bob Saget, John Stamos, and Dave Coulier reprised their Full House roles — as Danny Tanner, Jesse Katsopolis, and Joey Gladstone, respectively — and the whole thing was so adorable, you might even forget that they were comforting a 39-year-old comedian dressed in children’s pajamas and sitting on a bed framed by four gigantic pencils (à la Michelle Tanner).
The guys also reenacted some of their signature Full House taglines:
7. And then, they sang “The Teddy Bear” song that helped put Michelle to bed back in the day.
Fallon has five Late Night shows left before he supplants Jay Leno as the host of Tonight, paving the way for Seth Meyers to slide into the vacant Late Night slot. And Saget, Stamos, and Coulier can next be seen together yet again during the Super Bowl in a Dannon Oikos yogurt commercial.
10. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon airs weekdays at 12:37 a.m. on NBC.
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.