1. While the Queen was away in Scotland last month, one creative Grenadier Guardsman took the opportunity to add an unusual twist to his usual sentry duty.
Notice how he never breaks the pace of his march with his lovely pirouette – 10/10 guardsmanship right there.
2. He also pauses to give the sentry box a quick wipe.
All in the name of duty, of course.
3. At several points he freezes and shows a remarkable sense of balance.
If that doesn’t deter any potential break-ins to Buckingham Palace, then nothing can.
4. Watch the whole thing here!
5. Reaction beneath the video was split.
This former cavalry member is not impressed.