1. You take a long hard look at yourself and realise something has to change.
2. Your entire fitness regime could be summed up by this pie chart.
3. You turn to your friends for support and guidance in the long road to fitness.
4. “Today is the first day of the REST OF MY LIFE.”
5. Before doing anything though, you have to make a playlist…
…which you will forget about until your friends unearth it at a party in a few months time and everyone will laugh at the idea that you ever ran to David Guetta megamixes.
6. You prepare yourself with some intensive research.
7. You wonder if you should get a gym membership.
9. Snacking is now totally guilt-free.
It’s just fuel for all that exercise you’ll definitely be doing later.
10. You test the water with something small in the safety of your room.
11. You tell yourself you’re going to do 100 sit-ups.
15. Because accepting your actual limits is far too depressing.
16. You carb-load.
Athletes do that, right?
18. You would go for a run, but you have to make yourself wait at least four hours after eating just to make sure you don’t get cramp.
19. You try on your running shoes and cannot believe how comfortable they are.
Why would you waste these on exercising?!
20. When everything’s sorted, you are finally ready to go on that run.
Just time to psyche yourself up a bit before you leave.
21. You suddenly realise that your favourite show is just starting.
22. So you decide to do what exercise you can in front of the TV.
23. You realise you’re exhausted after that long day of exercising.
24. You usually end up making the tough decision.
It’s better to exercise in the morning anyway, isn’t it?
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›