4. A one-time share turned into an open invitation for endless food-taking.
5. You had the chance to get YOUR OWN and you totally blew it.
7. Sharing is just something we lie to little kids about— no one actually wants to do it.
8. Let’s do that thing where everyone has to try a bite of everyone else’s food and we pass our plates all over the restaurant. JUST KIDDING LET’S NEVER DO THAT.
9. Some foods simply aren’t designed to be shared.
You’re going against the design!
10. You’re disrupting the quality time between me and my food.
12. You’re really straining the bonds of friendship and/or love.
13. This food’s DESTINY was predetermined and you’re only interfering.
14. You’ve tapped into the primal stress of knowing your food source is at risk.
16. Me and MY meal want nothing to do with your weird food love triangle.
17. You’ve broken the sacred bonds between a man/woman and his/her food.
THE MOST SACRED BOND.