2. Vanilla shower gel
They have to shower, right? Do they even like vanilla? Not your problem.
3. Memo cube with a picture on the sides
There’s no way this will sit around unused for years.
4. Drugstore blanket
Soft? Wrapped up in a little roll? 100% polyester? Let’s do this.
5. A Whitman’s Sampler
The person you’re giving this to has to eat eventually. They might as well eat this.
6. $15 Chili’s gift certificate
Perfect for that person on your list who likes to spend a nice evening at Chili’s alone.
7. $10 Starbucks gift card
If you’re thinking You can only get like 1.5 drinks with this, remember, you don’t care about this person.
8. Wall calendar
Do they even like birds? Doesn’t matter. Don’t get sucked into the trap of looking at the hundreds of different kinds of calendars. Your time is valuable. Just pick one at random.
9. Magnetic sculpture
This will be a fun thing to put on their desk. Won’t it? WON’T IT? Just keep telling yourself yes.
12. Big shiny bulldog bank clock
In this fast-paced, modern world, we need gifts that can multitask. This will fulfill a recipient’s time-keeping, coin-holding, and shiny-dog needs.
13. Tote bag
Nobody doesn’t love toting stuff and/or brand awareness.
14. Big golden wishbone
No one can accuse you of not caring when you buy them a big, gold wishbone. (Purpose of this item is unknown, but it costs $58.)
15. “Family Guy” ornament
You can basically divide the world up into two categories: people who like ornaments and people who like Family Guy. You’ve covered your bases. And if, against all odds, your gift recipient likes both then you’ve really knocked it out of the park.
16. Magnetic “floating” pen
Make them believe in magic all over again! With a pen.
18. M&M stress relief ball
Just picture the look of delight on their face when they open this. That alone makes it all worth it.
19. Bath oil beads
There’s not a person alive who couldn’t go for a nice, oiled-up bath right about now.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.