1. Last month the Sunday Sport published this scurrilous attack on Labour leader Ed Miliband.
2. Prompting Miliband to show a sense of humour and express disgust at such reporting.
3. But this weekend the newspaper has hit back and insists Miliband should meet the cat’s owner.
4. We’ve reached out to the Labour leader for comment but have yet to receive a response.
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.