1. Having a weekend night off, but no one is available to hang out.
2. Being upset and needing to talk it out with at least three different people.
Because how else will you process all of your FEELINGS?
3. When new friends think you’re “too clingy” because you’re initiating all of the hangouts.
4. Blurting out your thoughts on something before they’re necessarily fully formed.
(Which isn’t the way introverts do it AT ALL, so sometimes they think you’re rash or too honest.)
5. When you come home and want to just drink wine and talk about your day with someone, but your roommate isn’t willing to hang out.
6. Feeling like you should have more shame or sense of embarrassment than you do, because you don’t mind being the center of attention.
Is that a bad thing??
7. People thinking you’re “needy” when you’re just trying to recharge by connecting with someone.
8. When everyone talks about how all they want to do is stay home and be on Tumblr and marathon Netflix, and you’re just like:
10. Sensing that you’re talking too much in meetings.
You just have a lot of ideas!
11. …or talking too much at work or in class in general, because it’s second nature to you.
13. Because once you get going, sometimes you can’t stop.
..and you feel like you overwhelm people.
14. When everyone near you at work is wearing headphones and you just want to chat.
16. Feeling more comfortable working with a large group than working by yourself.
18. …but on the flip side, people expect you to ALWAYS be the life of the party.
…when you have your quiet moments too! You just feel more refreshed when you’re socializing.
19. You want to do yoga or meditate, but the thought of being silent for that long seems exhausting.
Zumba or group sports are really more your thing.
21. Making your introvert friend semi-uncomfortable with all of your talking.
23. Feeling like you’re burning out from socializing constantly, but also feeling like you can’t stop.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.