2. You were brought up correctly into the true religion of Publix subs.
3. And you got free cookies at the Publix bakery just because you were a kid!
5. Your driving test was a joke, and you probably didn’t even have to parallel park.
19. After every wave, you knew you got to watch the coquinas bury themselves in the sand.
20. Every Friday and Saturday night: the outdoor mall and a movie.
21. You knew exactly where you and your friends could hang out until late at night.
23. Slow drivers don’t faze you, because you’re used to going 30 behind a huge Cadillac with Ohio plates.
27. You didn’t have to wear a big coat over your Halloween costume…because it was still 90 degrees outside.
29. Learning to plot hurricanes was an actual elementary school lesson.
31. You got to freak northern people out by revealing you’d never seen snow.