2. You’ve gotten used to answering, “What college did you go to?” with “[Name]. It’s a small school in [state].”
7. Sometimes it felt like your course catalog was just straight up trolling you:
16. You had at least one classmate named Sky.
19. You can’t even get respect from search engines:
23. No one talked about the game on Super Bowl Monday, because no one watched it.
24. There was always the one student in class who was inexplicably 40 years older than everyone else.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️