1. The phrase “let’s go across the floor” still fills you with fear.
2. You cut holes in all your regular tights to make them convertible.
3. You subconsciously practiced your tap moves in public places when your mom dragged you on boring errands…
7. This is what your closet looked like, and still kinda looks like.
I mean, you can’t just THROW THEM OUT, right?!
8. You’re not above eating on the floor, because that’s what you had to do backstage.
11. You know there’s really nothing hotter than a guy in tights.
15. You mastered the art of changing into your dance outfit in the back of your mom’s car.
16. You and your friends would choreograph dances after school “for fun.”
But it really was fun, actually.
17. You know how to break in pointe shoes, and you know that it’s spelled “POINTE.”
22. You worked on your tendus while waiting in the grocery store line.
23. You know this is an acceptable conversation starter.
24. Working in groups is a skill you’ve absolutely mastered.
26. It took three of these to get all the makeup off your face after a recital.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.