1. The phrase “let’s go across the floor” still fills you with fear.
2. You cut holes in all your regular tights to make them convertible.
3. You subconsciously practiced your tap moves in public places when your mom dragged you on boring errands…
5. There’s a photo like this hanging somewhere in your parents house.
6. You went through so many cans of hairspray making these.
7. This is what your closet looked like, and still kinda looks like.
I mean, you can’t just THROW THEM OUT, right?!
8. You’re not above eating on the floor, because that’s what you had to do backstage.
9. Glamour? Please, you know all about that.
11. You know there’s really nothing hotter than a guy in tights.
12. You had a weird crush on Peter Gallagher in “Center Stage.”
13. You owned a pair of fishnets at a young age.
15. You mastered the art of changing into your dance outfit in the back of your mom’s car.
16. You and your friends would choreograph dances after school “for fun.”
But it really was fun, actually.
17. You know how to break in pointe shoes, and you know that it’s spelled “POINTE.”
18. Getting a run in your tights is so NBD.
19. You recognize all of these designer names.
22. You worked on your tendus while waiting in the grocery store line.
23. You know this is an acceptable conversation starter.
24. Working in groups is a skill you’ve absolutely mastered.
26. It took three of these to get all the makeup off your face after a recital.
- An explosion that killed 12 people in Tunisia's capital is being labeled a terrorist attack. The country's president has declared a state of emergency. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›