1. Dripping sweat onto your mat during a tough class, rendering it a Slip ‘n’ Slide.
4. Having Lululemon tastes on a Target workout-section budget.
5. Feeling gross about how sweaty you are when your teacher touches you during an adjustment.
(Although you shouldn’t — they’re used to it!)
6. Getting to class late and having nowhere to put your mat.
8. Getting distracted by that cute person in front of you in their cute yoga outfit.
10. Forgetting the Sanskrit names for asanas sometimes.
11. The outrageous stank of that one person who always shows up with terrible BO and unfurls their mat next to yours.
16. Carrying your mat around all day, especially on a crowded subway or train.
17. Foot cramps, which are legitimately the worst.
The pain is so acute, you usually have to stop your asanas for a few minutes.