1. Dripping sweat onto your mat during a tough class, rendering it a Slip ‘n’ Slide.
4. Having Lululemon tastes on a Target workout-section budget.
5. Feeling gross about how sweaty you are when your teacher touches you during an adjustment.
(Although you shouldn’t — they’re used to it!)
8. Getting distracted by that cute person in front of you in their cute yoga outfit.
10. Forgetting the Sanskrit names for asanas sometimes.
11. The outrageous stank of that one person who always shows up with terrible BO and unfurls their mat next to yours.
16. Carrying your mat around all day, especially on a crowded subway or train.
17. Foot cramps, which are legitimately the worst.
The pain is so acute, you usually have to stop your asanas for a few minutes.
18. Getting to class and your teacher’s like, “Surprise! We’re going to be doing partner yoga today, so pair up with a random stranger.”
21. When the teacher plays John Mayer during restorative poses and you’re like, “Really?”
22. Comparing yourself to other people, even though you know you shouldn’t.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›