1. Dripping sweat onto your mat during a tough class, rendering it a Slip ‘n’ Slide.
4. Having Lululemon tastes on a Target workout-section budget.
5. Feeling gross about how sweaty you are when your teacher touches you during an adjustment.
(Although you shouldn’t — they’re used to it!)
8. Getting distracted by that cute person in front of you in their cute yoga outfit.
10. Forgetting the Sanskrit names for asanas sometimes.
11. The outrageous stank of that one person who always shows up with terrible BO and unfurls their mat next to yours.
16. Carrying your mat around all day, especially on a crowded subway or train.
17. Foot cramps, which are legitimately the worst.
The pain is so acute, you usually have to stop your asanas for a few minutes.
18. Getting to class and your teacher’s like, “Surprise! We’re going to be doing partner yoga today, so pair up with a random stranger.”
21. When the teacher plays John Mayer during restorative poses and you’re like, “Really?”
22. Comparing yourself to other people, even though you know you shouldn’t.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.