1. Remember Myrcella Baratheon, the only daughter of Cersei Lannister who got shipped off to Dorne by her uncle Tyrion?
4. Aimee, who has a history of being awesome on social media, reacted in the best way possible: with humour.
“Well, this is embarrassing.”
5. She even joked about returning to Game of Thrones as another character that is yet to be cast, Arianne Martell.
6. While others had more creative suggestions.
7. Well played, Aimee. Well played.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.