1. Remember Myrcella Baratheon, the only daughter of Cersei Lannister who got shipped off to Dorne by her uncle Tyrion?
4. Aimee, who has a history of being awesome on social media, reacted in the best way possible: with humour.
“Well, this is embarrassing.”
5. She even joked about returning to Game of Thrones as another character that is yet to be cast, Arianne Martell.
6. While others had more creative suggestions.
7. Well played, Aimee. Well played.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.