1. Pixie Curtis is an Australia toddler who is truly living the high life.
2. The 2-year-old’s Instagram depicts her helicopter rides in Europe, her designer wardrobe, and her visits to all of Sydney’s trendiest places.
4. Pixie’s mum is celebrity publicist Roxy Jacenko, which could be an indicator of why she is already so damn cool.
5. At the very least, her mum has taught Pixie how to work the camera.
7. Like, HUGE. This is her singing “Let It Go” in Rome. As you do.
9. Though she’ll always take a private helicopter when the chance presents itself.
11. Like any other self-respecting toddler, she has her own range of hair bows and sunglasses.
12. Though she has her sights set on bigger things for the future.
13. But despite her busy schedule, she’ll always fit in time to get her hair did.
16. Though no one can deny she likes to have fun, she’ll always have time to help out with the chores.
18. She’s not afraid to be seen pigging out once in a while…
19. Because she always finds a way to make things classy again.
20. Pixie’s Instagram account was actually shut down earlier this year, because it’s against the social network’s terms and conditions for under-13s to have an account.
21. Though sources say she was actually shut down for being too damn flawless.
22. But Pixie’s back, sassier than ever, and reportedly making $200 per photo she posts.
24. Keep it up Pixie, you know how jealous we all are of you.
Jemima Skelley is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.