1. Jess and Stef Dadon are two fashionable sisters from Melbourne who run a hugely successful lifestyle blog.
2. They have more than 100,000 Instagram followers.
4. The girls are known for attending fashion events in almost matching outfits.
5. Where they get to meet awesome people like Rachel Zoe.
7. They have an amazing wardrobe filled with pieces by Aussie designers.
8. And their Instagram account seems to be designed to make you super jealous of them.
9. Jess and Stef started their blog in 2012 as a way of keeping in touch while Stef was studying in Paris.
10. But had no idea that their blog would become so popular.
11. Though they look like twins, they’re actually four years apart.
12. They’re both self-confessed shopping addicts, though usually stick to smaller brands, as “high-end brands are so expensive”.
13. And they appear to have the world’s largest collection of wacky sunglasses.
26. Check out their blog here.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit could be a "turning point" in saving the planet. The talks in Paris include 196 countries 🌍 ›