“Ohhhhh. You’re Jewish…”
14. “Do you go to the movies and eat Chinese food?”
But, like, yes. Of course. Duh. But that’s also what I do about four times a week, so…
16. “Are you excited for the first night of Hanukkah?”
No, because that was, like, a month ago because it actually has nothing to do with Christmas and just got inflated thanks to your holiday. It’s actually based on the Hebrew calendar and begins at the 25th day of Kislev.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›