1. Social experiment and documentary channel WTF India interviewed four young girls who have been abused for the crime of being a sex worker’s daughter.
2. The girls shared horrifying memories of their pasts.
Pinky, 17, wants to be a teacher.
3. And spoke dauntlessly about a world they’ve seen far too closely.
Tania Yadav, 17, wants to be a dancer.
4. They talked about the mistreatment they have faced for being daughters of sex workers.
Sheetal Jain, 20, wants to be a drummer.
5. But they were certainly not scared or embarrassed about being who they are.
Rani Patil, 13, wants to be an actress.