1. Season 7, Episode 9: “Sometimes You Just Need To Adjust: Part 2”
Aired July 9, 2012
Kanye comes to the grand opening of Scott’s restaurant. He fits in with everyone. Rob asks about Kanye’s necklace. Kanye says it’s from a friend from Japan and hides it in his shirt, and Kim says she’s never been there. Kanye says he’ll take her one day.
2. Season 7, Episode 15: “Kardashian Therapy, Part One”
Aired August 26, 2012
Kanye comes over and looks at Kim’s closet. He tells her she needs to throw some things out. She objects to throwing out a purse, saying, “Shouldn’t I keep this for my daughter one day?” Kim ends up throwing out most of her closet, but it’s OK because Kanye’s going to get her some new stuff.
Aired September 16, 2012.
Kanye comes to Kourtney’s baby shower. Khloe tells Kanye she is happy with his relationship with Kim, saying it’s one of the healthiest relationships she’s seen her in.
That’s it. The end. Kanye hasn’t been on any E! Kardashian shows for nearly a year now.
In an interview with The New York Times, Kanye said he doesn’t have an issue with the show.
Note: Kanye also appeared in a few episodes of “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” before the two were dating where he was described as “a friend.”
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".