1. Working without complete silence is almost impossible.
Warner Bros. / Via okmoviequotes.com
2. You have about 5,000 projects always on your minds.
3. In school, having a double period was the death of you.
CBS / Via edgarallantotes.tumblr.com
4. And homework always took you twice as long.
20th Century Fox / Via alexdowntherabbithole.wordpress.com
5. When you actually can focus, any distraction makes you furious.
HBO / Via alissaerin.blogspot.com
8. If you’re having fun, your mind is on work.
Screen Gems / Via teencelebgifs.tumblr.com
9. Trying to be productive while music’s playing is virtually impossible.
BBC / Via gif-jif.tumblr.com
10. When you’re on your meds, food never crosses your mind.
NBC / Via weknowgifs.com
11. But when they wear off, you can’t do anything but eat.
Paramount Pictures / Via wifflegif.com
13. You constantly get asked if you’re lying just for the meds.
Paramount Pictures / Via xelamanrique.tumblr.com
14. Somehow, you always forget to do something important.
Marvel Entertainment / Via giphy.com
15. And you’re incapable of looking at ONE thing at a time.
Disney / Via comicconvos.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›