2. And an equally sophisticated sense of fashion.
This is the closest you’ll ever get to a designer T-shirt.
6. In college, you pledged the esteemed Greek organization Broke Phi Broke.
The alumni include such luminaries as Kanye West.
7. You had a love/hate relationship with the financial aid office.
13. Seriously, you should win some type of medal for your craftiness.
15. Under no circumstances do you splurge if it can be avoided.
20. You’ve done actual math to figure out the cheapest way to get drunk.
(1oz./ABV%)x(cost per unit/ounces per unit) = YOUR SATURDAY NIGHT!
23. Also, LOL what are “savings”??
Art by Sarah L.
24. You live life on the edge.
Art by Ginger Haze.
25. You know you’re broke, but you also know the difference between being thrifty and being crazy.
29. You don’t have a smartphone but you’re smart with your phone:
31. You’re thinking about selling that wine rack your bougie friend got you.
So you can use the money for more Franzia (It comes with its own stand!).
32. You don’t need to exercise, because your heart rate goes up every time you check your bank account.
34. You’re so used to shit breaking, you just accept it when it happens.
35. This is how your nonbroke friends look when they say they don’t have money to buy things:
“I don’t even own a desk, dude!”
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›