This is the closest you’ll ever get to a designer T-shirt.
6. In college, you pledged the esteemed Greek organization Broke Phi Broke.
The alumni include such luminaries as Kanye West.
7. You had a love/hate relationship with the financial aid office.
20. You’ve done actual math to figure out the cheapest way to get drunk.
(1oz./ABV%)x(cost per unit/ounces per unit) = YOUR SATURDAY NIGHT!
25. You know you’re broke, but you also know the difference between being thrifty and being crazy.
31. You’re thinking about selling that wine rack your bougie friend got you.
So you can use the money for more Franzia (It comes with its own stand!).
32. You don’t need to exercise, because your heart rate goes up every time you check your bank account.
34. You’re so used to shit breaking, you just accept it when it happens.
35. This is how your nonbroke friends look when they say they don’t have money to buy things:
“I don’t even own a desk, dude!”
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.