1. You can plan a wedding your boyfriend doesn’t know about.
4. It’ll be a place for your REAL reading list.
5. You can post all the potentially dangerous beauty treatments you want to try.
If it works out great, you can pretend you came up with the idea yourself.
6. And stuff your neighbors would raise their eyebrows at.
7. At last, you can stop pretending you love cute puppies and make boards for the animals you REALLY love.
8. You can post all the recipes you’re embarrassed to need.
9. And recipes you’re embarrassed to be really excited about.
You go and make that Jesus toast!
10. You can hide the evidence of the massive cockroach problem in your house.
Pin all the extermination techniques you like, and still convince your friends to hang out at your place.
11. At last, a home for your scary Hello Kitty paraphernalia collection.
12. Not even pregnant? You can post frightening baby shower ideas and NO ONE WILL KNOW.
13. Showcase your best fan art without your friends thinking you’re a weirdo.
14. And before you decide to fully endorse a fashion trend, you can mull it over in private.
15. YOU CAN GO CRAZY.
No one will judge. No one will question.
- The second pilot who was ejected from the downed Russian warplane near Syria's border Tuesday is alive and has returned to base, Russian officials say. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›