4. It’ll be a place for your REAL reading list.
6. And stuff your neighbors would raise their eyebrows at.
7. At last, you can stop pretending you love cute puppies and make boards for the animals you REALLY love.
8. You can post all the recipes you’re embarrassed to need.
9. And recipes you’re embarrassed to be really excited about.
You go and make that Jesus toast!
10. You can hide the evidence of the massive cockroach problem in your house.
Pin all the extermination techniques you like, and still convince your friends to hang out at your place.
12. Not even pregnant? You can post frightening baby shower ideas and NO ONE WILL KNOW.
14. And before you decide to fully endorse a fashion trend, you can mull it over in private.
15. YOU CAN GO CRAZY.
No one will judge. No one will question.
- At least two people are dead and 100 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.