No Andy? I’d still buy it.
- heatherc10 "25 Things You Didn't Know About Y..."
- heatherc10 + "Awesome Reunion Photo Of The Cast Of ..."
Response to Awesome Reunion Photo Of The Cast Of “Matilda”:
My girls and I watched this movie over and over again when they were little. It’s such a smart movie, an excellent adaptation. “Mrs. D, Mrs. I, Mrs. F F I, Mrs. C, Mrs. U, Mrs. L T Y!”
Because of 40 year old pictures?
Umm, things have changed quite a bit since then. Your loss.
- heatherc10 "These Ads Perfectly Illustrate The Co..."
Response to The 30 Happiest Facts Of All Time:
This was mentioned in a storyline on Modern Family, but I didn’t know it was real.
- heatherc10 "15 Signs You're A Disney World Ad..."
- heatherc10 "22 Little Surprises That Make Any Day..."
- heatherc10 "A Touching Look At The Beautiful Luci..."
Response to 12 Ways Bob Ross Improved Your Childhood:
#12 brought tears to my eyes. I miss this man. No one else like him.
- heatherc10 "12 Ways Bob Ross Improved Your Childhood"
Response to 28 Things That Never Ever Happen In Real Life:
I had my first night terror in years two nights ago. I was finally able to scream myself awake and I didn’t sit up.
Brett Farve (sp) in Something About Mary. Wayne Newton in National Lampoon’s Vegas Vacation. I realize they aren’t actors, but the list included non actors.
Every episode of The Extras (awesomely funny show by and with Ricky Gervais who does NOT play himself. Kate Winslet, Daniel Radcliffe, David Bowie, Sir Ian McCellan, Robert Deniro…..that’s just off the top of my head.
- heatherc10 "This "Matilda" Scene Is The..."
- heatherc10 "29 Reasons Why You Are Liz Lemon"
Foothills here, too. One time when I was in high school, school was actually cancelled the night before just because of the weather forecast. The front or whatever missed and there was no snow. Or school the next day. And if you work at a grocery store and the word “snow” is even hinted at in the forecast, it’s mass hysteria. Bread and milk. “Gotta have that bread and milk, weatherman said 20% chance of flurries!”
he’s just mad because she left out his favorite sign
I’m from NC and it’s true. Our drivers are bad for going the speed limit on the interstate and even worse for doing so in the left lane. Very few people in this state are familiar with the term “passing lane”.
- heatherc10 "42 Things That Prove That Joseph Gord..."
heatherc10 My daughters are my life.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›