1. The man has the voice of an angel.
2. He’s a dog lover.
He loves his dog, Sweeney, just like we love Josh.
3. He’s the perfect Valentine.
To thank his fans, Josh made cookies with lyrics to his most popular love songs.
4. He’s hilarious.
“My album cover before photoshop.”
5. He has such a comforting presence.
6. He’s a bad boy.
Check out that bold non-conformity to car safety standards.
7. Even Celine Dion loves him.
At 17, he subbed in for Andrea Bocelli’s part of the duet in “The Prayer” during the 1999 Grammy Awards rehearsals. Like Celine, no one could believe this kid’s voice. She was so impressed with him that she’s invited him to perform with her on many occasions.
8. He loves to include his fans in his performances.
At many of his shows, he invites a lucky audience member to join him on stage.
9. Even he knows just how magical his hair is.
10. He even has the most adorable dopplegänger.
One of the lucky fans he picked to sing with him at a concert turned out to be his Mini Me.
14. He’s bicoastal.
He may live in both Los Angeles and New York, but don’t worry, he’ll get To Where You Are.
15. He once made a song out of Kanye West’s tweets and it was amazing.
Josh put some serious time and dedication into an album dedicated to Kanye West’s tweets, which he performed live on the Jimmy Kimmel Show.
16. He once showed Bublé who’s boss.
Michael Bublé attempted to sing “You Raise Me Up,” but luckily Josh appeared and showed him just how it’s done.
Watch the full show down here.
17. He is the king of #Throwbackthursday
18. When he performed “You Raise Me Up” with an African Children’s Choir, your heart melted.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›