1. Oscar Wilde, Grindr
2. J.K. Rowling, Skout
3. Emily Dickinson, OKCupid
4. Toni Morrison, HowAboutWe
5. George R.R. Martin, Match
6. J. D. Salinger, JDate
7. Gabriel García Márquez, Lulu
8. Jane Austen, Spark
9. C.S. Lewis, Christian Mingle
10. William Shakespeare, eHarmony
11. Judy Blume, Zoosk
12. Mark Twain, Plenty of Fish
13. Jackie Collins, Tinder
Art by Hannah Gregg
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.