No, no, no. That scene in GOF was a directors error, let’s not blame Michael Gambon for that. And it’s ONE LINE, can we get over it already?
Richard Harris was great, but he did not have the sass required to play later book Dumbledore. Michael Gambon killed it, I loved him.
- haleykatherinet "21 Gratifying Childhood Moments That ..."
- haleykatherinet "Someone Discovered A Video Of Hozier ..."
- haleykatherinet "Take BuzzFeed's Get Fit Challenge, Th..."
This was written by a vegetarian.
Because he’s going to Longbottom us all.
- haleykatherinet "Washington State Woman Unknowingly Li..."
- haleykatherinet "Watch This Indian Actress Shut Down A..."
#2 looks exactly like Daniel Radcliffe time traveled to the 1800’s to ride a tiny pony :/
Response to 9 Fads People Went Absolutely Nuts Over:
I only got to number 3 because you referred to Harry Potter as a “fad” and now I just want to set your house on fire.