I love Alfonso Ribeiro. I’m so glad he didn’t turn into one of those celebrities who hated his character so much that he wanted to completely disassociate himself from the character. He’s still doing the Carlton after how many years?! Excellence!!!
- goldenfemme "12 Reasons Why Sloth Shouldn't Be A D..."
- goldenfemme "23 Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Bei..."
- goldenfemme "22 Things You Never Noticed In "Willy..."
- goldenfemme "All Of David Letterman’s “Late Show” ..."
- goldenfemme "21 Moments Anyone Who Played Sega In ..."
- goldenfemme "37 Difficult Questions From My Mixed-..."
You’re ridiculous. She was 10. They marketed them as lobsters… I’m sure it was “her” project to take care of and less her parents. I’m sure going to the pet store on your own, at 10, to ask about mail-order “lobsters” wasn’t exactly easy. Also, she hadn’t even intended to get MORE lobsters, they came with the food delivery (they had previously declined the free replacement lobsters). She had no malicious intent. Things happen when you’re a kid. Just like the 20 or so brine shrimp (sea monkeys) I may have killed as a kid. Oh, and let’s not even talk about my ant farm!
- goldenfemme "24 Horribly Hilarious Stories Of Edib..."
- goldenfemme "This Baby Weasel Crew Following Their..."
- goldenfemme "This Pet Duck Freaks Out When His You..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›