1. The Zombie Apocalypse Store Was Located In The Basement Of A Haunted House In Downtown San Diego. They Had A Variety Of Things For Sale.
2. Like Glow Sticks.
3. Emergency Stoves.
4. Gas Masks.
6. Meals Ready To Eat.
7. Bags Of Emergency Water.
8. Emergency Survival Blankets.
9. Knife Sharpeners.
10. Pepper Spray.
11. Hand Grenades (Not Functioning).
12. Tasers (Functioning).
13. In Fact, They Had A Variety Of Tasers, All Of Which The Proprietor Was Happy To Demonstrate For Us. There Was This Flashlight Taser.
14. This Little Pink Taser.
15. And This Cell Phone Taser. We Were Very Impressed.
16. So Much So, We Bought The Little Pink Taser. Then This Happened. It Was A Very Bad Idea.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are facing off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. We're bringing it to you live 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.