1. The Zombie Apocalypse Store Was Located In The Basement Of A Haunted House In Downtown San Diego. They Had A Variety Of Things For Sale.
2. Like Glow Sticks.
3. Emergency Stoves.
4. Gas Masks.
6. Meals Ready To Eat.
7. Bags Of Emergency Water.
8. Emergency Survival Blankets.
9. Knife Sharpeners.
10. Pepper Spray.
11. Hand Grenades (Not Functioning).
12. Tasers (Functioning).
13. In Fact, They Had A Variety Of Tasers, All Of Which The Proprietor Was Happy To Demonstrate For Us. There Was This Flashlight Taser.
14. This Little Pink Taser.
15. And This Cell Phone Taser. We Were Very Impressed.
16. So Much So, We Bought The Little Pink Taser. Then This Happened. It Was A Very Bad Idea.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›