1. The Zombie Apocalypse Store Was Located In The Basement Of A Haunted House In Downtown San Diego. They Had A Variety Of Things For Sale.
2. Like Glow Sticks.
3. Emergency Stoves.
4. Gas Masks.
6. Meals Ready To Eat.
7. Bags Of Emergency Water.
8. Emergency Survival Blankets.
9. Knife Sharpeners.
10. Pepper Spray.
11. Hand Grenades (Not Functioning).
12. Tasers (Functioning).
13. In Fact, They Had A Variety Of Tasers, All Of Which The Proprietor Was Happy To Demonstrate For Us. There Was This Flashlight Taser.
14. This Little Pink Taser.
15. And This Cell Phone Taser. We Were Very Impressed.
16. So Much So, We Bought The Little Pink Taser. Then This Happened. It Was A Very Bad Idea.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.