1. The Zombie Apocalypse Store Was Located In The Basement Of A Haunted House In Downtown San Diego. They Had A Variety Of Things For Sale.
2. Like Glow Sticks.
3. Emergency Stoves.
4. Gas Masks.
6. Meals Ready To Eat.
7. Bags Of Emergency Water.
8. Emergency Survival Blankets.
9. Knife Sharpeners.
10. Pepper Spray.
11. Hand Grenades (Not Functioning).
12. Tasers (Functioning).
13. In Fact, They Had A Variety Of Tasers, All Of Which The Proprietor Was Happy To Demonstrate For Us. There Was This Flashlight Taser.
14. This Little Pink Taser.
15. And This Cell Phone Taser. We Were Very Impressed.
16. So Much So, We Bought The Little Pink Taser. Then This Happened. It Was A Very Bad Idea.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️