1. The Zombie Apocalypse Store Was Located In The Basement Of A Haunted House In Downtown San Diego. They Had A Variety Of Things For Sale.
2. Like Glow Sticks.
3. Emergency Stoves.
4. Gas Masks.
6. Meals Ready To Eat.
7. Bags Of Emergency Water.
8. Emergency Survival Blankets.
9. Knife Sharpeners.
10. Pepper Spray.
11. Hand Grenades (Not Functioning).
12. Tasers (Functioning).
13. In Fact, They Had A Variety Of Tasers, All Of Which The Proprietor Was Happy To Demonstrate For Us. There Was This Flashlight Taser.
14. This Little Pink Taser.
15. And This Cell Phone Taser. We Were Very Impressed.
16. So Much So, We Bought The Little Pink Taser. Then This Happened. It Was A Very Bad Idea.
Gavon Laessig is a deputy news director and front page editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.