1. Assassin’s Creed
2. Meta Rocky Horror: A Woman Dressed As A Man Dressed A Sweet Transvestite From Transexual Transylvania
3. Man Leia Never Goes Out Of Fashion
4. There Were Several Lady Lokis
5. But An INSANE Number Of She-Thors
Notice the sleepy Baby Hulk.
13. There Was A Distinct Sub-Trend Of Shevengers, Including Iron Lady And Nicki Fury
She-Thor flanked by her favorite accessories, Man Hathaway and Scarlett Jomanson.
16. Lady Link
17. Ms. Magneto
18. Biclops From The X-Women
19. Marilyn The Martian
20. Lady Lantern
22. Gotta Catch A Shekachu
23. Boba Femme
24. A Pair Of Darling Vaders
25. She-Stan And Cross-Kyle From “South Park”
26. Ms. Mario
27. Female Finn From “Adventure Time” Was Another Hot Commodity
30. But The Most Popular Crossplay Was Probably Dr. Who
38. Trans-Tardis Was Also In This Year
If the Tardis even has a gender…vehicles and robots were a grey area.
42. But Let’s Not Overlook The Best Catman At Comic-Con
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.