1. You could go for the obvious and smoothest choice.
Morgan “Planet Earth” Freeman
2. Or you could want your car rides to sound a little more intense and dramatic.
James “Mufasa” Earl Jones
3. Maybe your feeling something a little raspier and downright sensual.
Jennifer “Samantha Cole” Tilly
4. Or maybe you just have a phonetic favorite you can’t even really explain.
Just Ludacris because… Well, you know.
5. You might just be an old soul and a classic at heart.
Barbara “Queen Of Song” Streisand
6. I mean, how great would it be to get driving directions from Whoopi?
Whoopi “The Legend” Goldberg
7. Or feel like you’re constantly in an adrenaline thriller that could end in a high speed car chase.
Liam “Kicks Everybody’s Ass” Neeson
8. Whatever the case, we all have a favorite iconic celebrity voice. So which one would you want to take road directions from?
“Needs No Explanation” Charo
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›