1. You could go for the obvious and smoothest choice.
Morgan “Planet Earth” Freeman
2. Or you could want your car rides to sound a little more intense and dramatic.
James “Mufasa” Earl Jones
3. Maybe your feeling something a little raspier and downright sensual.
Jennifer “Samantha Cole” Tilly
4. Or maybe you just have a phonetic favorite you can’t even really explain.
Just Ludacris because… Well, you know.
5. You might just be an old soul and a classic at heart.
Barbara “Queen Of Song” Streisand
6. I mean, how great would it be to get driving directions from Whoopi?
Whoopi “The Legend” Goldberg
7. Or feel like you’re constantly in an adrenaline thriller that could end in a high speed car chase.
Liam “Kicks Everybody’s Ass” Neeson
8. Whatever the case, we all have a favorite iconic celebrity voice. So which one would you want to take road directions from?
“Needs No Explanation” Charo
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›