2. It’s time we appreciated them for all of their delicious cuteness.
3. Key features to look out for in the world of pawnography include the size…
The paw to cat ratio should be as large as possible. The bigger the better in paw world.
5. The fold. The magical overlap between cat ankle and cat paw.
The squishier the better.
7. Tuftiness is much appreciated in a paw.
Common among fluffier cats are little cute tufts between the toes of the paw.
9. As in most cute things, squishiness is a desirable quality.
10. Presentation can be everything to make a cat into a paw star.
17. Big cat paws! These pawfect pads belong to a jaguar.
18. The subtle paw. You may need to pawse to appreciate.
19. Paw star, the Canadian lynx. Impawsibly cute.
Their paws are just so big and fluffy and ADORABLE.