1. How to write in cursive
2. How to drop an egg from a five-story building without breaking it
5. How to make the most badass erupting volcano
6. How to find a book using the card catalogue system
10. Memorizing the preamble to the U.S. Constitution
11. How to spell boobs on a calculator
24. How to care for a fake infant egg
Real children are slightly more complex.
25. How to grow a plant in a wet paper towel
27. How to color in the lines
DAMMIT, MAX. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.
35. How to differentiate between different types of dinosaurs
36. How to cite a source using MLA
UPDATED: Apparently our previous picture was not in MLA. English teachers everywhere collectively cringed.
37. How to build a styrofoam solar system
Pluto’s not even a planet anymore. WHY EVEN BOTHER?!
38. How to extract liquid from a pouch
43. How to jump out of the back of a bus
Let’s face it: If your bus is on fire, you get the fuck out however you can.
45. How to sell worthless coupon books
46. How to scratch and sniff
Have you ever tried scratching and sniffing someone in real life? Yeah, they don’t like when you do that.
47. How to care for your Pokemon cards
Dude, your prized holographic Charizard card is worth like 15 cents.
48. How to make a tornado in a soda bottle
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›