Independence Day is all well and good but Saturday marks the 25th anniversary of the premiere of “Seinfeld”. Besides simply being the greatest American sitcom of all time, the show about nothing also gave us plenty of wonderfully GIF-able moments that reflect how we feel on an average day.
Here are the GIFs:
1. Seinfeld is why there’s a generation of socially inept adults now.
3. How does one be a professional in corporate America?
4. You try to find anything to distract you at work.
6. So you’ve never learned how to hide your disgust…
7. Family car rides are getting harder as you get older.
11. Ignoring someone’s texts or calls is the highlight of your day.
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›