5. They will perform their role in a regular and timely fashion without getting too invested in it.
7. They are willing to take great risks in order to get the job done.
9. Unless you need a more vigorous wake-up-call, in which case they are happy to oblige.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️