4. The pioneer who discovered this devastating combination of a deckchair and a straw.
17. Anyone who is just plaing lazy to type lol. And also whoever was charged with this woman’s upbringing.
OMG this just reminded me of that Belle & Sebastian song “Lazy Line Painter Jane.” Sorry, that is apropos of nothing. Does anyone read these captions anyway? Well, since you’re down this rabbit hole with me, that’s a really good song. It has guest vocals by Monica Queen on it, and she has an absolutely gorgeous voice. OK, let’s get back to this post.
20. The person who achieved one of the highest laziness levels recorded while installing a lightbulb.
22. The lazy mom who honestly believes that a mother’s love is better than a Snickers.
26. People who can’t be bothered to turn their ice cream cones around to lick the other side.
27. The person who was tasked with naming this road.
29. The dude who regretted his promise to work out with his roommate.
31. This admittedly wonderful group of friends who wanted to dress up as their favorite Star Wars characters for Halloween.
32. People who need augmented chopsticks.
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›