4. The pioneer who discovered this devastating combination of a deckchair and a straw.
17. Anyone who is just plaing lazy to type lol. And also whoever was charged with this woman’s upbringing.
OMG this just reminded me of that Belle & Sebastian song “Lazy Line Painter Jane.” Sorry, that is apropos of nothing. Does anyone read these captions anyway? Well, since you’re down this rabbit hole with me, that’s a really good song. It has guest vocals by Monica Queen on it, and she has an absolutely gorgeous voice. OK, let’s get back to this post.
20. The person who achieved one of the highest laziness levels recorded while installing a lightbulb.
22. The lazy mom who honestly believes that a mother’s love is better than a Snickers.
26. People who can’t be bothered to turn their ice cream cones around to lick the other side.
27. The person who was tasked with naming this road.
29. The dude who regretted his promise to work out with his roommate.
31. This admittedly wonderful group of friends who wanted to dress up as their favorite Star Wars characters for Halloween.
32. People who need augmented chopsticks.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›