1. The demented monster who designed this bathroom floor pattern.
2. And his sick, twisted brother in arms.
3. The dangerous anarchist who violated this Bubble Tape.
4. The psychopath who aligned this manhole cover.
5. The vicious nihilist who does this with her Coke.
6. This future posterboy for “America’s Most Wanted.”
7. The sociopathic criminal who removed the tube from this roll of paper towels.
8. This insane and wicked grocery store clerk.
9. The sadistic peddler of misery who designed this jigsaw puzzle without edge pieces.
10. This dangerous and unpredictable science fiction fan.
11. Calvin Rickson
12. The twisted genius behind this pizza-slice-cutting technique.
13. The depraved bedlamite who packaged these Harry Potter books.
14. The evil mastermind behind this game show question.
15. That dude who haunts your nightmares and puts toothpaste in your Oreos.
16. The future oppressive tyrant who had this idea.
17. The unstable criminal mastermind who parked her car here.
…and these cows. “Bye bye,” say these cows. “Bye bye.”
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)