1. The demented monster who designed this bathroom floor pattern.
2. And his sick, twisted brother in arms.
3. The dangerous anarchist who violated this Bubble Tape.
4. The psychopath who aligned this manhole cover.
5. The vicious nihilist who does this with her Coke.
6. This future posterboy for “America’s Most Wanted.”
7. The sociopathic criminal who removed the tube from this roll of paper towels.
8. This insane and wicked grocery store clerk.
9. The sadistic peddler of misery who designed this jigsaw puzzle without edge pieces.
10. This dangerous and unpredictable science fiction fan.
11. Calvin Rickson
12. The twisted genius behind this pizza-slice-cutting technique.
13. The depraved bedlamite who packaged these Harry Potter books.
14. The evil mastermind behind this game show question.
15. That dude who haunts your nightmares and puts toothpaste in your Oreos.
16. The future oppressive tyrant who had this idea.
17. The unstable criminal mastermind who parked her car here.
…and these cows. “Bye bye,” say these cows. “Bye bye.”
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›