1. The well-meaning daughter who was asked to write a sentence about her mom’s hobbies.
3. The daughter who is not afraid to resort to smear tactics to win a family election.
4. The future criminal mastermind who fooled her parents with a forged note from her kindergarten teacher.
5. Along with her brother-in-arms who brought this note home from the teacher.
6. The young girl who’s getting a head start on using half-assed internet research to do her homework.
7. And their compatriot, the creative genius who wrote this sick note.
9. The little girl who knows the value of sugarcoating bad news.
10. And the 6-year-old who’s still perfecting the art.
Mom (sigh) I really love you but why do you ruin each day of my life. I’ll be on the front porch if you want to talk with me.
11. The sweet little girl who likes to greet her mom with a note in the morning.
13. The 10-year-old who likes to draw speculative pictures of her mom.
14. The boy who defies his mother’s wishes even if it ends up hurting him.
15. The young girl who felt that honesty was more important than tact.
16. And the young man who is not afraid to play favorites.
17. The daughter who is pretty sure Mother’s Day is conditional.
18. The 7-year-old who publicly outed her mom’s subpar school-lunch preparations.
19. And this young lady who made the same point with a little bit more tact.
20. The boy who refuses to stand for having a deadbeat dad.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›