1. The well-meaning daughter who was asked to write a sentence about her mom’s hobbies.
3. The daughter who is not afraid to resort to smear tactics to win a family election.
4. The future criminal mastermind who fooled her parents with a forged note from her kindergarten teacher.
5. Along with her brother-in-arms who brought this note home from the teacher.
6. The young girl who’s getting a head start on using half-assed internet research to do her homework.
7. And their compatriot, the creative genius who wrote this sick note.
10. And the 6-year-old who’s still perfecting the art.
Mom (sigh) I really love you but why do you ruin each day of my life. I’ll be on the front porch if you want to talk with me.
11. The sweet little girl who likes to greet her mom with a note in the morning.
14. The boy who defies his mother’s wishes even if it ends up hurting him.
17. The daughter who is pretty sure Mother’s Day is conditional.
18. The 7-year-old who publicly outed her mom’s subpar school-lunch preparations.
19. And this young lady who made the same point with a little bit more tact.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›