2. When tiny holes inexplicably appear in an otherwise perfectly serviceable T-shirt:
3. The fact that this has happened and there is literally nothing you can do about it:
4. The fact that somewhere out there, is a Comic Sans keyboard, taunting you by its mere existence:
5. When your music library acts like a vindictive maniac and categorizes one band as a dozen bands:
6. Or the fact that iTunes will suddenly decide to categorize an album this way for no reason other than to ruin your day:
10. The certain knowledge that somewhere out there an appliance is waiting to ruin your life:
12. The fact that “Keep Calm And ___” is still a thing, after SEVENTY-FOUR YEARS:
14. The fact that lots of websites think this is a perfectly fine and acceptable idea:
17. When your bowl and your spoon conspire to make you miserable after the three of you had been enjoying a perfectly nice cereal together:
19. The fact that somewhere, right now, this is going on without anyone lifting a finger to prevent it:
20. When apps that have NO BUSINESS asking you for your current location do so anyway:
22. When what started off as a very pleasant Slurpee ends in this trauma:
Goodbye thanks the end. Sorry the world hates you so much. :(
And “thanks” to r/MildlyInfuriating.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.