2. When tiny holes inexplicably appear in an otherwise perfectly serviceable T-shirt:
3. The fact that this has happened and there is literally nothing you can do about it:
4. The fact that somewhere out there, is a Comic Sans keyboard, taunting you by its mere existence:
5. When your music library acts like a vindictive maniac and categorizes one band as a dozen bands:
6. Or the fact that iTunes will suddenly decide to categorize an album this way for no reason other than to ruin your day:
10. The certain knowledge that somewhere out there an appliance is waiting to ruin your life:
12. The fact that “Keep Calm And ___” is still a thing, after SEVENTY-FOUR YEARS:
14. The fact that lots of websites think this is a perfectly fine and acceptable idea:
17. When your bowl and your spoon conspire to make you miserable after the three of you had been enjoying a perfectly nice cereal together:
19. The fact that somewhere, right now, this is going on without anyone lifting a finger to prevent it:
20. When apps that have NO BUSINESS asking you for your current location do so anyway:
22. When what started off as a very pleasant Slurpee ends in this trauma:
Goodbye thanks the end. Sorry the world hates you so much. :(
And “thanks” to r/MildlyInfuriating.
Editorial Director, God King of BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".