1. Omnishambles definition:
A situation which is shambolic from every possible angle.
2. Omnishambles origin:
This guy. Malcolm Tucker, from the British political satire The Thick Of It.
3. For example:
“Not only have you got a fucking bent husband and a fucking daughter that gets taken to school in a fucking sedan chair, you’re also fucking mental. Jesus Christ, you are the fucking omnishambles, that’s what you are. You’re like that coffee machine, you know: from bean to cup, you fuck up.”
—Malcolm Tucker to Nicola Murray, “Series 3, Episode 1,” The Thick of It.
4. How to use “omnishambles” in a sentence (for best results, affect a British accent):
5. Omnishambles synonyms:
Clusterfuck, debacle, shitshow, fiasco
7. GIF definition:
A moving image that was invented by CompuServe in 1987.
8. IN SUMMARY…
9. America’s Word Of The Year
11. The End.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›